harmitwithspark: (Assignment)
Larxene ([personal profile] harmitwithspark) wrote in [community profile] chaos_precip2012-07-30 07:44 pm
NSFW

Org Tower Notifications

Xaldin,

We have been receiving letters warning us of bad things coming. You gave me some, I have received others. We may now be at war. I don't know how I let it get out of hand like this and I'm sorry. Sannish is here, I asked him to come help. Please talk to him?

Larxene.

Lexaeus,

You chose a poor time to return it seems. I'm sorry. A group has decided to go to war on us. We will need your help, please. Speak with Sannish, he is in charge of our defense plans.

Larxene.

Henry,

You have been with me as I read the letters and spoke to Mathew. We are going to war. I"m sorry. I don't know what our roles will be, Sannish will tell us. If you wish to send your daughter to my family they are willing to take care of her until it is safe in New York once more. Sannish's clan has made the same offer. If you need to go yourself I understand.

I'm sorry,
Larxene.

L. Lawliet,

L, I know you have been recuperating and focusing on matters outside of the city but I need you to turn your attention inward. We are going to war, outside forces have gathered around the city and may be moving soon. Sannish will be commanding our defense, please speak with him.

Larxene.

Belphegor

This is perhaps the hardest note to write. We are soon going to be at war and we cannot send the children away. We suspect the forces outside our city would move heaven and earth to get their hands on young, strongly gifted children. This tower will be the best place to defend, and you will be their main protector. We will coordinate with Sannish to devise evacuation plans and alternate defenses, and we will send who we can to aid you. I don't know yet what everyone's role will be but yours is with the children.

Please try to explain the coming war to them? I know they will be worried.

I'm sorry,
Larxene.