sliceitwithwind (
sliceitwithwind) wrote in
chaos_precip2012-07-30 07:21 pm
Entry tags:
Letters
Batou,
Remember that time in Lisbon? It's time to pay up, kit. It appears that not even the apocalypse can stop men from warring. We will be arranging a defence for New York City against those who intend to invade it. If you do not want your daughter to be involved you may leave her with my family.
~The Old Cat
Arebah Na of Dahnil,
There is a war brewing in New York. We could use your talents as expressed by your son. Please pass the word to those you trust.
~Sannish of Dahnil
Ms Aura Cayer,
Perhaps you remember me from some months back? As you and yours were able to cross the ocean I thought you might be able to help out with a potential war between New York and some who intend on taking it over.
Sincerely,
Arebah Na
Ranger Brea,
The Organisation has need of you. There is a war brewing in New York City. If you can come, do. Spread the word.
Sincerely,
Xaldin
Clarice and TJ Creed,
Well, kits, we'll be needing you to come and defend New York City. Bring those of the caravan who can help defend, we'll have need of everyone we can find.
~Sannish
Remember that time in Lisbon? It's time to pay up, kit. It appears that not even the apocalypse can stop men from warring. We will be arranging a defence for New York City against those who intend to invade it. If you do not want your daughter to be involved you may leave her with my family.
~The Old Cat
Arebah Na of Dahnil,
There is a war brewing in New York. We could use your talents as expressed by your son. Please pass the word to those you trust.
~Sannish of Dahnil
Ms Aura Cayer,
Perhaps you remember me from some months back? As you and yours were able to cross the ocean I thought you might be able to help out with a potential war between New York and some who intend on taking it over.
Sincerely,
Arebah Na
Ranger Brea,
The Organisation has need of you. There is a war brewing in New York City. If you can come, do. Spread the word.
Sincerely,
Xaldin
Clarice and TJ Creed,
Well, kits, we'll be needing you to come and defend New York City. Bring those of the caravan who can help defend, we'll have need of everyone we can find.
~Sannish

Heading over
I just finished a hunt when this found me. The ranch out here is open if you want to clear some people out of New York. It's rough but workable. I'll be heading your way as soon as I find a powerful enough Space. I'm very good with guns and not dying. If you need someone coming in behind the leading edge to pick off leaders I can probably do that.
I'm sure you'll have other ideas by the time I arrive.
Ranger Brea.
Replies and letters
We're on our way. A quick stop at the caravan to ask for volunteers and I'll start ferrying as many as I can. Anyone along the way you need me to pick up?
Clarice.
To Bill and Bors,
Bill...some people have declared war on New York. We're going in to fight, naturally. If you know anyone that would be willing to help please tell me and I'll do a pick up. I know you both have a town to protect so I won't ask you...just stay safe for me alright?
Clarice