spaceformykits: (Default)
spaceformykits ([personal profile] spaceformykits) wrote in [community profile] chaos_precip2012-07-26 09:28 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Arebah - Somewhere along the Gulf coast again- Open

It was a nice little tavern, and that was a nice change. The food was good, and there was a lot of it which was also good. It wasn't that Remy's cooking was bad (it was very, very good) but at times you just want something a little different. Not different enough to be her cooking, elements forbid, just a bit different.

The large Katzu was at a table in the open, nothing to hide here, perusing the menu (an actual menu! Burnt into a thin sheet of wood, but still, a little hint of civilization). This was a place where instead of lots of little tables there were five big ones, and most of the seats were filled. Not the ones around Arebah, however.
curiousbodyguard: (happy)

[personal profile] curiousbodyguard 2012-07-27 05:02 am (UTC)(link)
Lorn had been right, it was good to travel and get out a bit! But, the dark Falna Katzu did feel slightly bad that, well, he had not gotten much done really. Oh for himself he did! He had seen a lot, exploration at its finest! He had almost satisfied his curiosity really. Almost. Oh who was he kidding, his curiosity would never be sated! He really was simply enjoying life as it came!

But, he had told his parents he would be looking for other Katzu, to help extend the lines and all. Make the Clan stronger and the like! He just kept getting sidetracked was all. He had a very bad tendency to get side-tracked easily. But he simply could not help it! Still, as he spied the tavern coming close, he figured it likely was more than time he got himself a drink and rested up for a bit. Who knew where the road might lead next right?

Walking inside, he had to admit he was surprised to see it was so... well, civilized! Chuckling to himself, pale eyes scanned the place. Wait, was that a lady Katzu over there... by herself? And well, by herself. Maybe she would want company? "Excuse me Mam, do you mind if I have a seat here?" he asked. "I promise, I will do my best not to be a bother!" He added, smiling warmly. "My name is Lorn, what's yours?"
curiousbodyguard: (Default)

[personal profile] curiousbodyguard 2012-07-27 05:37 am (UTC)(link)
"Thanks," Lorn replied. "I'm of the Falna clan myself, but we live in the States. Told my folks though, I needed to get out of the farm , to head out and well, see things! Live a bit you know?" He took one of the empty seats then, relaxing back.

"So Arebah, can I ask what brings you out this way?" Curious as ever Lorn was! And well, this did not seem an area folks would settle down in so he assumed she was a fellow traveler!
curiousbodyguard: (Sad)

[personal profile] curiousbodyguard 2012-07-27 05:54 am (UTC)(link)
Lorn tapped a finger to his chin, pondering the question. Thinking over anything and everything he had encountered recently, pondering if he had. Before long, he frowned slightly. "I am afraid I have not, but now that I know about it I certainly will keep on the lookout," he replied. Desperate times made for desperate folks he supposed. Still, medical supplies, that was just low.
curiousbodyguard: (Clueless)

[personal profile] curiousbodyguard 2012-07-27 06:29 am (UTC)(link)
"A letter huh? I can work with that," he replied. As she swore he blinked a moment and tried not to stare. He was still a bit of a farm kid and well, such words back home and Mom would have surely washed his mouth out with some less than tasty soap! Heh, then again, he had been a smart alec as a kid with a no-nonsense mom!

"Smart move though, coming to a place like this for info. Maybe somebody around here will know what happened to those supplies..." He hoped so anyways, folks likely really needed those meds.

"Usual route huh? I take it that means you're not a wanderer then?" he asked. That meant she likely had a job! He... well did not. He enjoyed discovering new places, and most jobs frowned upon random wandering!