livingdeadpool (
livingdeadpool) wrote in
chaos_precip2012-05-30 02:28 pm
Letter to Larxene
Dear Muffin,
Enclosed please find 1 (one) Moose-skin bikini. I hope it's the right size. Also find 3 (three) rodents of unusual size, deceased. Miss you!
Love,
Deadpool
Enclosed please find 1 (one) Moose-skin bikini. I hope it's the right size. Also find 3 (three) rodents of unusual size, deceased. Miss you!
Love,
Deadpool

O_O
...
...
Composure was easy to fake in a letter?
Dear Wade,
Thank you for the rodents, they are being sent over to the labs for people to look at. For future reference Jelly and mustard are not good preservatives. Do you need me to send replacements for your food stores?
In regards to the bikini it's rather...interesting. I do not believe you should be a clothing designer though, nor attempt to guess my chest size again. It is embarrassing.
Thank you,
Larxene
Embarrassing in that way where she could wear the damn top on her head if she wanted. A part of her wanted to put a note on the downstairs message board offering a bikini to anyone who wanted it...the rest of her wanted to hide it away forever.
FOREVER ever.
Maybe she'd send it to a duty town? She could do that. He hadn't shaved her name or anything into the furry part after all.
Dear Bob,
I'm...at a loss for words. I'm sorry you had to see him making the bikini. How are the food stores?
Regards,
Larxene